[NTB] Juno Clip

  • Lawrence M Hamilton, Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 1999
      I finally "finished" my Juno Clip, many thanks to Jody Adair, Kay Roath,
      Larry Thomas and many others from the list. It is just a start, and I
      discovered last week that version 3.0 of Juno is out now. Once I get that
      installed, I am sure there will be some revisions. Keep the good ideas
      coming!

      Here is the link to the page:

      http://members.tripod.com/notlimaH/notetab.htm

      Here is the link to the zip file:

      http://members.tripod.com/notlimaH/notetab.htm/juno.zip

      The Juno_Help.otl contains the major items from the Juno Help file for
      using Juno, and for developing your own variations on the Juno clip.

      Juno Shortcuts.otl contains shortened information from the Juno_help.otl
      with the Keyboard shortcuts in Juno as the header names. Some of the
      header names are helpful topics or groups of related keyboard shortcuts.

      Juno.clb gives basic functionality to use the Juno program from NoteTab,
      to launch it, send mail, print the address book, etc. More functionality
      will be added as time permits.

      Please send any comments to:
      Lawrence M. (Larry) Hamilton, Jr.
      lmhamilton@...