[NTB] Clipbook repository updated today

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 1999
      Hi all,

      It's been several weeks since I've worked on the NoteTab site and libraries
      for the repository have been piling up in my mailbox -- sorry about that.
      Anyway, the good news is that the Clipbook repository is now again
      up-to-date. You can see what kind of neat libraries people have been
      submitting over the past month by visiting:

      http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

      Hope you find some of the new resources useful.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      -----------
      NoteTab v4.6a available from

    • Kai
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 1999
        Hello,

        I'm running Win95 and Note Tab Pro. Multilanguage support works for
        Spanish in Note Tab Pro but does not work for Greek. Wordpad, however will
        display the Greek characters properly. Can anyone offer some help with this?

        Thank you,

        -Kai

      • Kay Roath
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 1999
          06/07/1999 9:41 AM Kai wrote

          > Hello,

          > I'm running Win95 and Note Tab Pro. Multilanguage support works for
          > Spanish in Note Tab Pro but does not work for Greek. Wordpad, however will
          > display the Greek characters properly. Can anyone offer some help with this?

          Get the trial version of NoteTab Std & see if it works.
          Because of the input control, the Std version can use more
          fonts than the Pro version but doesn't have the highlighting
          options that Pro has. Many of us use both versions because
          of the slight variations in the way they work :)

          --- Grandma Kay ---
          http://notetab.kay.net

        • djust@netvision.net.il
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 1999
            > Thank you. I'm using 4.6. It's a little different than the instructions
            > you gave. It's View|Options|Documents|Fonts|Scripts. There is a scripts

            No. NTP uses only fixed width fonts. There are some
            workarounds, though, which may help somewhat:
            1. Use NTS for your work with variable width fonts. There's a
            even a free version. For a while I was using NTP for most of my
            work and kept the free version only for Hebrew.
            2. Download some more free fixed width fonts from somewhere.
            Microsoft may have some (free for Windows users), and putting
            different combinations of "+free +fonts +Greek" etc. into the
            search engines should help.
            3. Eric is working on a new version of NoteTab, called NoteTab
            Gold at the moment, which will have a different I/O system. Ask
            him on the group; maybe it will accommodate both fixed and
            variable width fonts.
            Good luck.
            David.

            > The actual Font's selection is very limited. Is there a way to let
            NTB