[NTB] New Note Tab brought up on 'source'

  • Mary A. Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6 1:11 PM
      Hi everyone - I'm new to your list.

      I must have done something to my settings. The last couple of days each
      time I download a 'source' document, a new NoteTab Pro entity (and icon in
      tray) opens up instead of just the document itself opening up a new tab in
      the present setup. Each source downloaded results in a new NoteTab Pro
      being produced. (ie If I download 5 sources, I end up with 6 icons in the
      tray system - 5 of them with 1 'source' document each and the original open
      NoteTab with all of its existing open documents).

      I hope my question makes sense! I've read through my preferences again and
      didn't notice anything that could cause this effect.

      Thanks for any advice!

      Mary Kelly
      Sudbury, Ontario