[NTB] tabs and spaces

  • donr@unt.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 1999
      hello. please pardon me if this question has been asked recently.
      i often use Notetab Pro to edit C++ source. i have the auto-indent
      turned on, so as i indent code the cursor follows my indention.
      all of that appears to work great, but i've noticed that when my
      indention is deep (10 or more real spaces), it appears to embed
      tabs instead of spaces to fill in the full length of the indent.

      when i look at my source with the integrated editor of my compiler
      (visual c++), the indentation is incorrect.

      is there a way to force Notetab to only use spaces? can i somehow
      tell it to (even if i physically press the tab key), to substitute
      spaces for the intended indention? thanks, in advance, donr