[NTB] wise replacing

  • bong@iti.lt
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 1999
      I want to remove all these words from a document: bubby, babby, bobby. In the replace dialog box I write b*bby and this can't be found. Dam. Do I need something more than NoteTabLight to do this? Thanks.

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 1999
        Hi bong,

        > I want to remove all these words from a document: bubby, babby,
        > bobby. In the replace dialog box I write b*bby and this can't
        > be found. Dam. Do I need something more than NoteTabLight to do
        > this?

        Try checking the regular expression box and add the period after
        the asterick. I don't know enough about regular expressions o
        know how correct that is or if it will cause problems.

        b*.bby

        Happy NoteTabbin',

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....