[NTB] Re: Clipbook Librarian v1.01

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 1999
      Hi Eric,

      Re: Clipbook Librarian v1.01

      Finally got a chance to run it. I didn't think I would
      keep it, because I pretty much have an easy system that
      works for me. So, going into it with a negative and then
      deciding that it is a keeper says quite a bit for your
      Librarian doesn't it q8?D

      Thanks - keep up the good work!

      Oh, I turned the hint info off and it took about 2 seconds
      to load near 20 Libraries. With it on it was taking about
      20 seconds on my 486.

      Happy NoteTabbin',

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....