[NTB] Re: Help with clip

  • chancek@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 1999
      > Dave
      > I am not sure if this is exactly what you want, but have you
      > tried the Librarian V1.0 available as a download from the
      > libraries? It gathers the lot together andf allows you to
      > choose exactly which of your libraries are on display in the
      > libraries bar at anyone time. Works a treat.

      Well. It's nice to know that someone is finding my little contribution to the NoteTab world useful. Unfortunately, there was a little bug in the original version having to do with group creation. There's a work-around, if you want to go that route, but the easiest thing to do would be download the fixed version from http://www.duke.edu/~ejb5/binaries/CLS_v1.01.zip since the .zip on the libraries page at notetab.com doesn't appear to have been updated yet.

      -eric beecher