[NTB] Keying down the browser

  • ChrisPye@woodcarver.force9.co.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 1999
      Hi - a small question, probably dead easy, and I'm embarrassed to ask...
      I use F8 to key up the browser for a quick look at what is happening; but what key do I use to minimise it? At the moment I have to send the mouse to attack the top right corner, and I'd like to give it a rest.
      Thanks
      Chris

    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , May 31, 1999
        Hi,
        In *MS-Windows* systems [Alt-SpaceBar]+letter that is underline in the
        system menu of the application ( in French Win3xx :"i", in French
        Win9x : "d" )

        Regards.