[NTB] Updated Library

    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 1999
      Hi All,

      I updated the Ws_Ftp Library the some of you are using.

      NoteTab & Ws_FtpLe & WinZip

      I did a lot of changes on this update. A lot more help has been
      added with a number of examples. It now can have up to 10
      servers added and 20 up/download paths, but is still just as good
      for the web author with a single site and one upload path.

      In short, Ws_FtpLe will run in the background while it uploads
      your file that is focused in NoteTab (or one you browse for),
      close on its own while you continue working. No fuss to deal
      with. The One Clickers you can make are great! Read more about
      it on the web and in the help files.

      WinZip clips have been added to this update as well.
      There are options for all of these:

      QuickZip...
      Zips up a single file focused in NoteTab or one
      that is browsed for.

      Multi-Files...
      Zips ups multiple files from a folder of choice.

      Extract...
      Extracts a single file.

      Multi-Extract...
      Goes through a folder of choice unzipping all the
      zip file in it to a folder of choice. I have a
      very large number of compressed files to do and
      it worked quite well. The only yhing I don't
      like about it is you cannot contimue to work in
      NoteTab while it is running.

      There are setups for both Ws_FtpLe and Winzip. There is still no
      support for Ws_Ftp Pro. I even joined their mailing list to get
      some answers, but to no avail. :-(

      10KB zipped - 05/28/1999
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/html/library.html#ftpzip
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab/ftpzip.zip