[NTB] Re: Find question

    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 1999
      Hi Ken,

      > This is my first post to the list.

      Good to see you posting.

      > I'm trying to write a clip...
      >
      > The problem with this is that I'm trying to fill in the text
      > ...by using a jolly. This doesn't seem to fly. Is there any
      > jolly function on a search and copy?
      > I'm sorry if this should have been posted to another group...

      It appears you are trying to use wildcards which you cannot do in
      clips. Your clip will have to be done with regexp or a more
      complicated clip that you are trying.

      Please post all clips and questions about them to the Clips List
      no matter how basic they may seem to you. That is the purpose of
      that list and to keep the Basic List to other questions about
      NoteTab. We made the lists like that for problems we had in the
      past. It is best just not to post any type of question that you
      think might need a clip on the Clips List. There is no problem
      posting a basic question on Clips either, so when in doubt... :)

      Please let me/us know what a "jolly" is too. :-) TIA. Oh, change
      the subject header just a bit so the post will not need to be
      approved by me because of a suspected spam.

      Später,
      Jody Adair

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.