[NTB] Re: Paste Board comments & questions

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 1999
      05/24/1999 1:40 PM joropo@... wrote

      > Indeed, sometimes NotePad loses its connection with the
      > clipboard. I haven't determined what causes this to occur
      > but I have seen it happen several times. ( seems to have
      > something to do with starting some of my other applications?)

      > So, anyway, what's the deal? Please do not respond with,
      > "funny, that's never happened to me" type answers such as
      > I've seen in prior posts. I'm interested in a
      > cause-effect-work around-repair type response.

      Sounds like the other nameless programs are taking control
      of the clipboard. There's not much that NoteTab can do
      about non-standard actions from other software but you might
      try taking a look at OnClipBoardChange to see if it might be
      able to take control back. If you need a test clip for
      that, you should post to the Clip list.

      --- Grandma Kay ---
      http://notetab.kay.net