[NTB] Auto-Responder Posts Deleted

    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 1999
      Hi All,

      I'm posting this over here that originated on the clips list.

      Original post: http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-clips/?start=434
      > I've been trying reading the mailing list on the website, and
      > I wonder if there is a hidden "mark as read" function somewhere?

      All the auto-responder posts are deleted from the web for those
      of you that were on list when we had the flood of posts from
      somebody not signing off the list before turning it on.

      Hopefully, the pages will be reformatted. At the present you
      will hit a number of pages that says Temporarily unavailable.
      Just keep browsing through them till you get to the ones that
      have something there. At first there will only be 1-4 posts,
      but will get to the full page of them eventually.

      Später,
      Jody Adair

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.