[NTB] Re: OT mail archive was bare linefeeds

  • Kay Roath
    Message 1 of 5 , May 7, 1999
      5/7/1999 2:59 PM Larry Thomas wrote
      > Below is a repeat of Kay's response....

      You're such a sweetheart! I take it you save all the
      messages on the list. I've been jumping through hoops
      trying to find a way to archive messages on removeable media
      since my hard drive space is limited. TheBat doesn't handle
      it well :( Do you just have a really large c: drive or know
      some secrets to archiving?

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab