[NTB] Re: Use as paste board

  • Christophe NUSSBAUMER
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 1999
      No answer, sorry, but a comment:
      I also have problems with Paste Board. Each time I use it, it works,
      but in fact it works too well, because in general it pastes two or
      three times the text I copied. In French, there is a saying: "Mieux
      vaut deux fois qu'une" --> "Better twice than once" ;)

      Cheers!
      Christophe

      Using NTP 4.6a/np on NT-4.00 (French - Numero 1381: Service Pack 3)

      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 1999
        5/7/1999 3:51 AM Christophe NUSSBAUMER wrote

        > No answer, sorry, but a comment: I also have problems with
        > Paste Board. Each time I use it, it works, but in fact it
        > works too well, because in general it pastes two or three
        > times the text I copied.

        I don't have this problem either. In Windows Keyboard
        Settings, my Repeat delay is Short (far right on the slide)
        & my repeat rate is in the middle.

        --- Grandma Kay ---
        http://notetab.kay.net

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab
      • Nicole Simon
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 1999
          Christophe NUSSBAUMER wrote:
          > but in fact it works too well, because in general it pastes two or
          > three times the text I copied. In French, there is a saying: "Mieux
          > vaut deux fois qu'une" --> "Better twice than once" ;)

          Same here, sometimes, not always.

          > Using NTP 4.6a/np on NT-4.00 (French - Numero 1381: Service Pack 3)

          I have NT German.
          Nicole

          --
          Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
          as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

          eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab