[NTB] Re: Christophe

  • Christophe NUSSBAUMER
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 1999
      Thanks for all that, Eric, Carl, and all, folks!!
      Although my Internet productions have downed to zero now that I am
      limited by an Intranet and a Firewall, NTP is more than useful to me
      in everydays life, to handle efficiently numbers of text files. So
      much more convenient than the very poor Windows-Notepad!! That's how
      the story started, and now Eric's production has passed much higher
      than all expectations of the beginning; so, Eric, many congratulations
      for the current high-quality version of NTP, and many encouragements
      for the developments to come; I'm sure you have plenty of new ideas to
      make NTP even more useful.

      Happy NoteTabbing to you all!
      Christophe