[NTB] Use as paste board

  • ptrewern@vic.bigpond.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 7:01 PM
      G'day Notetabbers,

      I'm having a bit of a problem with the use as paste board function.

      Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

      I open a document, mark it as a paste board, open a new doc and when I use Ctrl C sometimes it will paste to the paste board, sometimes not.

      Once it is working it continues to work. The problem is getting it to work in the first place.

      Thanks and Hooroo Paul.

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab
    • Kay Roath
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 2:04 AM
        5/6/1999 9:01 PM ptrewern@... wrote
        > I open a document, mark it as a paste board, open a new
        > doc and when I use Ctrl C sometimes it will paste to the
        > paste board, sometimes not.

        > Once it is working it continues to work. The problem is
        > getting it to work in the first place.

        I've never had that happen & I use pasteboard pretty much
        daily to copy things while inside NoteTab & several other
        programs. What is your system? Do you have trouble with
        ^C in other programs?

        --- Grandma Kay ---
        http://notetab.kay.net

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab