[NTB] Re: Computer engineer seeks job with Delphi 4

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6 12:38 PM
      Hi Christophe,

      > You should simply avoid posting such messages here; this mailing list
      > is NOT purposed for advertisement; in addition, lying advertisement is
      > illegal! One more reason for you to send your mails ELSEWHERE!

      Indeed, members should not use this mailing list to advertise their
      products or services if they are unrelated to NoteTab.

      BTW, great to see you here, Christophe! For those who don't recognize his
      names (from the NoteTab Help file), he's was my geology colleague at
      University. It was thanks to him that the first version of NoteTab ever
      became available on the Internet <g>. I never imagined how that would
      change my life.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.6a available from