[NTB] Re: Computer engineer seeks job with Delphi 4

  • Christophe NUSSBAUMER
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 1999
      You should simply avoid posting such messages here; this mailing list
      is NOT purposed for advertisement; in addition, lying advertisement is
      illegal! One more reason for you to send your mails ELSEWHERE!

      I'm angry...
      CN

      From: Deep in Thought <silky@...>
      To: notetab@egroups.com <notetab@egroups.com>
      Date: 06 May 1999 12:42

      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 1999
        Hi Christophe,

        > You should simply avoid posting such messages here; this mailing list
        > is NOT purposed for advertisement; in addition, lying advertisement is
        > illegal! One more reason for you to send your mails ELSEWHERE!

        Indeed, members should not use this mailing list to advertise their
        products or services if they are unrelated to NoteTab.

        BTW, great to see you here, Christophe! For those who don't recognize his
        names (from the NoteTab Help file), he's was my geology colleague at
        University. It was thanks to him that the first version of NoteTab ever
        became available on the Internet <g>. I never imagined how that would
        change my life.

        Regards,
        Eric Fookes
        NoteTab v4.6a available from