[NTB] Re: Outlook & Eudora

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 1999
      Hi Gerald,

      > I found this seaching in the list archives. I try to use the
      > eMail function within Notetab pro 4.6, but it does not work. I
      > use Eudora 4.2 e-mailer.

      In the future when trying to find another post paste the subject
      in the search field. If the thread was not remaed it should pull
      up all the posts by that subject.

      If when you hit File/Send you get an error sending that is good
      so far, I hope. <g>

      Open Eudora and under Tools/Options scroll down to your MAPI icon
      (or whatever the method is for 4.2). Hopefully you will find
      "Never" checked. Check "When Eudora is running" box which it
      suppose to be best. Restart and see if it works.

      If not, try closing Eudora and go to her main folder a double
      click on swmapi.exe and try to install it from there. If it says
      that MAPI is already installed you may have to install MS
      Exchange as last resort even though you won't use it. Write me
      private eMail about that if it gets that far.

      Good NoteNite All!-)

      Happy NoteTabbin',

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....