[NTB] access violation

  • Antonio Tuduri
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 27, 1999
      Hello people,

      I was happily notetabbing with my NT Standard ver. 4.6a, with about 10
      files open, not large, and when I tried to save one of them I received

      "Access violation at address 0040342A in module "NOTETAB.EXE". Read of
      address 010DFFD0"

      The "access violation" thing scared me, was I going to end up in jail? ;-).

      I humbly clicked the OK and looked at the saved file and I did not find any
      problem with it.

      Next saving I received the same message with address 00403431, read of
      address FFFFFFFF.

      I closed all the files and opened them again but they look OK.

      Can anybody explain?

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 28, 1999
        Hi Antonio

        > I was happily notetabbing with my NT Standard ver. 4.6a,
        > with about 10 files open, not large, and when I tried to
        > save one of them I received
        > The "access violation" thing scared me, was I going to
        > end up in jail? ;-).

        <g> Has this happened anymore after rebooting?

        Happy NoteTabbin',

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....
        http://www.notetab.com