[NTB] Re: more otl choking

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 1999
      At 18:50 26/04/99 -0500, you wrote:
      >nope, it really chokes. notetab performs an illegal operation and demands
      >to be shut down. I will try the library
      >link you refered to... I make good use of your Note Page Maker as it is!

      I'd be interested to know what could be making it chocke. It's certainly
      not the size. Would you mind sending me your outline file and your
      NotePro.ini file in a zip file to <bugs@...>? This way I can
      hopefully reproduce the problem and fix it...

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.6a available from

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab