[NTB] Re: otl to html chokes

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 1999
      Hi tf,

      > I tried to convert an outline with about 650 headings to html,
      > but it choked. Not enough ram, maybe? anyway, does anyone
      > know of an alternative to the regular notetab "document to
      > html" that may work?

      It may not have died, but seemed like it did. Are you in
      Standard? I just did a 320+ header in less than 5 seconds on
      a 486DX80 with 32MB RAM. Anyway, if it did not completely die,
      go make a pot of coffee and come back after a few minutes and
      see if you have a .htm file.

      You can try out my Note Page Maker, but that puts an outline
      into html frames. An outline the size of your's will take some
      time to complete though. Look under "Documents to Html" in the
      Library. Find it on the Library page from the link below.

      Happy NoteTabbin',

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....
      http://www.notetab.com