[NTB] Bug in NoteTab Pro 4.6a

  • R. Scott Granneman by way ofEric G.V. F
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 1999
      Hi all,

      I just received this feedback from a NoteTab user who is experiencing
      trouble with the latest release of NoteTab. He gave me permission to
      redirect his message to the mailing list to see if others are experiencing
      similar problems. Any Office 2000 users out there??? See his message below...
      --Eric Fookes