[NTB] Re: Nicole and startup

    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 25, 1999
      Hi Deep in Thought,

      >I renamed the wav "welcome to noteTab.wav"

      The other way should have worked for you. I guess you had
      a typo which you did in the original post I believe.

      See Granny's help and if you need to reply, please do it on
      the Clips List. Thank you!

      Send an empty post to:

      Subscribe:
      The NoteTab Basic List: NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      The NoteTab Clips List: Ntb-Clips-Subscribe@...

      UnSubscribe:

      Happy NoteTabbin',

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab
    • Deep in Thought
      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 26, 1999
        I got it
        Nicole on startup
        Thanks to Grandma

        I created a new libary
        and under the header = V5 MultiLine NoSorting TabWidth=30
        I put H="OnOpen"

        save it as welcome .clb
        and view as a clip
        it had OnOpen as the clip header
        started clip editor
        plasted ^!C:\My Documents\NoteTab Pro\welcome.wav
        to the clip and bingo

        the short cut
        >Try "C:\My Documents\NoteTab Pro\NotePro.exe" /L=welcome

        The space between "and the/ is what makes it hum

        Thankyou thankyou
        Kieran Silk
        http://eco-fiji.com

        eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab