[NTB] Re: broad cursor

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 1999
      Hi Grey Cat,

      > Twice I've had my cursor change to a box and when it does
      > that you can't really do anything. It won't accept an enter,
      > or more text. Last time it just went away.

      Look for the "Insert" key on your keyboard and toggle it. If
      you notice when you get the "black box" you switch to overwrite
      mode meaning when you type in the text where the cursor is will
      be replaced with whatever you type.

      If you cannot find your "Insert" key, look at the NoteTab status
      bar on the bottom of NoteTab and double click where it says "Ins"
      or "Ovr."

      If you do not see a status bar look under View on the menubar
      (where it says File | Edit |Search | View and choose "Status Bar."

      C ya,
      Jody

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab