[NTB] Re: No Attachments Please!

  • [Manuel]
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 23, 1999
      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:11:29 -0500:

      [Jody <KJB1611@...>]
      >Please do not send attachments of any size to the list.
      >There are over 300 members on it and a number of them
      >have to pave per time online or per kb.

      [Manuel]
      I think so, and there are a lot of virus. The best is say the url
      where is the programa and then if you wish download goes to the url.

      I'm only work with plain text. I don't use programas such as outlook
      than can receive virus when open my mail.

      Thanks all for you comments and ideas in this list.
      -
      **
      Manuel PĂ©rez, desde Murcia (Spain)

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/notetab