[NTB] Re: Configuring Microsoft Word Dictionary

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 1999
      Hi Patricia,

      >I think it's one of the .lex files. But, I have had so many
      >versions of WinWord on my system I can't tell which one specifically.

      >Good luck because I think at the least these are binary and likely
      >proprietary!

      Thanks, and since Eric only allows to find .dct, .udt, and .dic as
      far as I can tell I cannot see any reason to go any further. A long
      time ago somebody mentioned that were able to use MS Word dictionary,
      but I suppose they were referring to the .dic which is a text file
      that NoteTab can read and equivalent to our user defined .udt.

      C ya,
      Jody

      http://www.sureword.com/sojourner
      http://www.sureword.com/notetab