Re: [notetab] New Listserv Address

  • Jody Adair
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 1998
      Hi David,

      >Are we to understand that we're on a new but standard listserv,

      At first Cindy was going to signup with a listserv, this is not
      though to the best of my understanding. I checked last night at
      thier site and didn't see anything for it. I'll will try to find
      out what commands are avalable though and where to send them.

      >If not, please send instructions, in case the move fouls up our
      >listserv statuses.

      Do you mean like move to list #5 - hahaha? This one should be stable.

      c ya,
      Jody
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      Please note my new addresses: