[NTB] Re: Automatic split lines

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 1999
      Hi RS and [Manuel],

      >>Hi, I would like to know if is possible to write into a document
      >>with split lines.

      Oops - called it Typewriter Style, but forgot to give you a
      carriage return bell. <g>

      Just replace the appropriate lines. Skip_2 was changed to
      Skip_3 and two ^!Sound SystemHand were added. Replace all
      the text below your column count line.

      ^!IfSame "^$GetChar(-1)$" "^%Space%" Next else Skip_3
      ^!InsertText ^%nl%
      ^!Sound SystemHand
      ^!Goto Loop
      ^!Find " " SB
      ^!InsertText ^%nl%
      ^!Sound SystemHand
      ^!Jump Line_End
      ^!Goto Loop

      Actually it only tells you that you started a new line. You
      could make it so that it world check to see what column you
      are at and if say 5 columns less than your total line length
      ring the bell. Boys will play with their toys. :)

      Happy NoteTabbin',

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab
      NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....
      http://www.notetab.com

    • [Manuel]
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 1999
        Sun, 04 Apr 1999 19:5
        Thanks very much. It's work ok.
        It's quickly and simple.
        I like it.

        [RS <ptools@...>]
        >One way to do it is with a Clip like this:
        >;=================================
        >H="10 Chars Per Line"
        >^!FocusDoc
        >:Loop
        >^!SetHintInfo "Fixed Length is on. To stop type "??" on a new line. Or press Ctrl+Alt."
        >^!If ^$GetLine$=?? End
        >^!If ^$StrSize(^$GetLine$)$ < 10 Loop
        >^!InsertText ^%nl%
        >^!Goto Loop