[NTB] Close [X] button is gone!

  • gecovey@smashco.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 1:22 PM
      Hello, all!

      I've been using Notetab version 2.6 for a long time. I recently downloaded the new version, 4.6a. I am very happy with the update, EXCEPT for the fact that the close document button (the X in the upper-right corner) is GONE! Why? Do I have any other options? Is there some hidden check-box to make it come back!?!?

      Oh well, such is progress. Please respond if you can help me, or if you feel the same.

      Thanks!

      Greg Covey