[NTB] Date Of Origin. re: Updated: Clipbook Repository

  • Steve Nordquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 1999
      This is nicer, thanks...but again, please add the little tag that says
      when the file was last updated. I realize that META tags speaking
      to ubiquitous agents, WebDAV and HTTPng (or whatever) are coming,
      but when possible. (...eliding 4.6c?)

      Superstring Probability and C++ Features --for NTP4.5... --Last
      changed 12-Apr-1999
      Haxhe~\\ sp33k and Old Dutch translation --for NTP0.1... --Last
      changed 11-Oct-1412

      I realize the specific pages have more specific info, but why encourage
      websnaking?

      eGroups. The people who voted like you were pirating your identity.
      The people who voted as you already had it and were messing with you.