[NTB] Upgrade?

  • Nick Noakes
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 1999
      Hi

      Hope someone on the list can help. I have Notetab Pro v4.52 and want to
      upgrade. DO i need to buy the new 4.6a or is there an upgrade (either free
      or at a reduced cost to the full version)?

      Can't find anythign on thew website about version pre 4.6.

      TIA

      Nick

      __________________________________
      Nick Noakes
      Language Centre
      HKUST
      Clearwater Bay Rd
      Kowloon
      HONG KONG

      Email: lcnoakes@...
      Webster for: http://lc.ust.hk/
      Tel: (852) 2358 7869
      Fax: (852) 2512 2762
      _________________________________

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 1999
        Hi Nick,

        >Hope someone on the list can help. I have Notetab Pro v4.52 and
        >want to upgrade. DO i need to buy the new 4.6a or is there an
        >upgrade (either free or at a reduced cost to the full version)?

        Read the whole page at http://www.notetab.com/update.htm but here
        is a piece of it:

        Upgrade to Version 4.6a

        Please note that the following upgrade programs will only work on
        the commercial versions NoteTab. They will not upgrade the trial,
        Freeware, or pre-release versions.

        If you currently have NoteTab version 4.6 (commercial version)
        and wish to upgrade to version 4.6a, then please follow the
        instructions on the Upgrade Patches page. For other versions,
        please read on below.

        This upgrade to version 4.6a is free for all registered users of
        Super NoteTab v4.x, NoteTab Std v4.5x, and NoteTab Pro v4.x!.

        Happy NoteTabbin',

        http://www.sureword.com/notetab
        NoteTab Home Page - Go Pro.....
        http://www.notetab.com

      • Greg
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 6, 1999
          Every time I double click to select a word, a popup window appears
          prompting me to select, complete, or type a URL. How do I turn
          this off? TIA.

          Greg

          *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
          Greg Thompson
          Graduate Student
          Computer Information Systems Dept.
          Colorado State University
          grubby@... or grubby@...
          http://www.grubstop.com
          *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

        • Eric G.V. Fookes
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 6, 1999
            At 03:00 06/04/99 -0700, you wrote:
            >Every time I double click to select a word, a popup window appears
            >prompting me to select, complete, or type a URL. How do I turn
            >this off? TIA.

            Just uncheck the menu option Tools|Quick Open Links.

            Regards,
            Eric Fookes
            NoteTab v4.6a available from