[NTB] Looking for a Clip

  • abarnet@mnsinc.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 1999
      I would like a clip which allow me to import database.txt file (either delimited or not). This file's records are on one line in three fields. I would like to abandon Field #3 and divide the line between the two remaining fields. Does anyone know of such a Clip. Possibly one that needs modification though this would be experimental on my part because I am programming-stupid. Thanks in advance.
      Arthur Barnett