[NTB] TxtPrint Clipbook library

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
      Hi all,

      For those of you who are interested, I have created a library that makes it
      easy to use TxtPrint from NoteTab. The file is available from the following
      link:

      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip

      Just extract the content to the Libraries directory.

      TxtPrint is a freeware utility that provides a print preview function and
      lets you print several pages on a single sheet of paper if you want. The
      program is available from the following site:

      http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4orjan/TxtPrint/index.html

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      -----------
      NoteTab v4.6a available from

    • Norma Armstrong
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
        I'm not sure why but with the curly braces the clip wouldn't run for me. By
        changing the below command to square brackets it finally ran. Any reason
        why?

        This didn't work
        ^!Set %Path%=^$GetPath("^?{(T=O;F="TxtPrint program|TxtPrint.exe")Please
        indicate location of TxtPrint program=TxtPrint.exe}")$

        This does work!
        ^!Set %Path%=^$GetPath("^?[(T=O;F="TxtPrint program|TxtPrint.exe")Please
        indicate location of TxtPrint program=TxtPrint.exe]")$

        Regards,
        Norma

        eGroups Spotlight:
        "Kosovo-Reports" - Direct reports from Kosovo/Serbia/Yugoslavia.
        http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/5

      • Eric G.V. Fookes
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 1999
          Hi Norma,

          >I'm not sure why but with the curly braces the clip wouldn't run for me. By
          >changing the below command to square brackets it finally ran. Any reason
          >why?

          Oops, there is indeed a small problem. Seems to be the interpreter is not
          handling the embedded instructions properly here. Of course, the path name
          was correct after the first test I made. When I subsequently tested
          modified versions of the Clip, that part of the code was always skipped by
          the interpreter so I never trapped the glitch.

          I've just uploaded a new version that works properly with the curly braces
          (this is important).

          Thanks for mentioning the problem!

          Regards,
          Eric Fookes