[NTB] conserving paper (grin)

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 30 11:02 PM
      Hi everyone

      There was a discussion not too long ago about printing more than one page
      (document, also) on one piece of paper. I don't know how well this program
      works, haven't tested it yet, but I just found it on zdnet and it's free.
      :) Worth a look at!!! The name of the program is PCBook2.

      http://hotfiles.zdnet.com/cgi-bin/texis/swlib/hotfiles/info.html?b=pcm&fcode
      =000YDJ

      Cindy
      ICQ: 287141