[NTB] quick Q

  • stephen yearl
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 1999
      Hi all:

      I read that NoteTab Pro allows for syntactic highlighting of HTML
      elements/ attributes and CDATA. Is this function built-in to the Pro
      version, or can I program the syntactic highlighting to apply a tag-set
      of my chosing? I'm working with XML, and knowing that that tag
      highlighting can be applied to tagsets other than HTML would make my
      life much more comfortable. Is this a feature of the Pro version?

      Thanks,

      Stephen