[NTB] Dictionary and Thesaurus Probs

  • mark3@wcinet.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 1999
      I recently purchased Note Tab Pro and subsequently downloaded an english
      dictionary and thesaurus. I believe the dictionary loaded correctly but everytime I start NT Pro I get the following message:

      Warning: "D:\notetab pro\dictionaries\english.thr" is not fully loaded.
      then something about it having "null characters" and finally that I should
      use "binary filters to load entire file. Can someone please help me with
      this..........thx........mark3