[NTB] Re: dialog sizes

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hi Dennis,

      >When doing Search Disk and the dialog pops up saying
      >found xx files, it can be made larger but will not
      >remember that size. Can this be added to the next
      >version somehow so the size will remain after resizing?

      Let's hope Eric doesn't mess with that. Right click
      anywhere on the title bar of the dialog and see if that
      is what you are looking for. :)

      Später,
      Jody Adair

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.
      Tomorrow does not look good either. :-)
      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611

    • Dennis Cummins
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 1999
        Hi Jody,

        On 1 Mar 99, 21:00 Jody wrote:

        > >When doing Search Disk and the dialog pops up saying
        > >found xx files, it can be made larger but will not
        > >remember that size. Can this be added to the next
        > >version somehow so the size will remain after resizing?
        >
        > Let's hope Eric doesn't mess with that. Right click
        > anywhere on the title bar of the dialog and see if that
        > is what you are looking for. :)

        That was it. Should have known the fix was already there.<g>

        Thanks.

        Dennis