[NTB] Re: notetab ver. 4.51

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hi Roger,

      > I want to make a Web page for my self and my
      >roommate and would like to know if this NOTETAb well
      >help with the chores.

      Try openning any text document into NoteTab. From the
      menubar select:

      On the menubar Modify/Document To Html
      Hold your mouse over the icons on the Toolbar out
      to the right and look for the Tooltip that says
      "View in Browser."
      Click it. :)

      You can change a few of the default options for how
      the page looks in Options under Internet. I use
      this mainly when I just want a quick page built to
      test something. Like I said before there are loads
      of Libraries already made to help all the way from
      simple ones to very complex.

      You can also make templates - look under
      Menubar/File/Template/Open...

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers' Assistant Page