[NTB] Re: notetab ver. 4.51

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 1:50 PM
      Hi Roger,

      >I would like to know if this Notetab will actually help
      >in making a Web Page

      Certainly. There are many Clipbooks available at: http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm
      to insert tags around text, to edit html files, ftp files
      (via other software like Ws_Ftp or Windows ftp) and all
      kinds of things - way to much to get into! web page building
      has never been easier in my opinion and with more power than
      any html editor than I know of.

      See my Note Page Maker at the link below.

      >or is their a manual for this Notetab.

      Last I heard there is one in the making. :)

      There are other help tools available as well. Try Granny's
      $5.00 Introduction to Clip Programming. Last time I visited
      she was at:

      http://www.freedom.n-i.com/notetab/

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair