[NTB] Re: notetab ver. 4.51

  • djust@netvision.net.il
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 1999
      "I would like to know if this Notetab will actually help in
      making a Web Page or is their a manual for this Notetab.I would
      apprecaite your help in this matter and I thank you in
      advance.Roger
      Roger310@...
      21135473@..."
      I'm not sure exactly what you mean. I've been using NT since
      4.011, and even found even those early versions very useful for
      writing web pages. If you mean, 'what is it useful for?', I use
      clips to turn text and data into mini-templates for insertion into
      existing web-pages, and to process data from other sources
      which will eventually find its way into my pages, as well as into
      the database used by the site's search engine.
      Although I originally downloaded it for use on web-pages, once
      one has it around it is also useful for automating a lot of chores.
      If you send a list of more specific questions, I'm sure that the
      more knowledgeable people on this group will be happy to
      answer.

      Thanks,
      David.

    • Roger
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 1999
        Hi David,
        I want to make a Web page for my self and my roommate and would like to
        know if this NOTETAb well help with the chores.Thanks Roger
        Roger310@...
        21135473@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 1999
          Hi Roger,

          > I want to make a Web page for my self and my
          >roommate and would like to know if this NOTETAb well
          >help with the chores.

          Try openning any text document into NoteTab. From the
          menubar select:

          On the menubar Modify/Document To Html
          Hold your mouse over the icons on the Toolbar out
          to the right and look for the Tooltip that says
          "View in Browser."
          Click it. :)

          You can change a few of the default options for how
          the page looks in Options under Internet. I use
          this mainly when I just want a quick page built to
          test something. Like I said before there are loads
          of Libraries already made to help all the way from
          simple ones to very complex.

          You can also make templates - look under
          Menubar/File/Template/Open...

          Happy NoteTabbin',
          Jody Adair

          The NoteTabbers' Assistant Page