[NTB] notetab ver. 4.51

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
      Hi,
        I would like to know if this Notetab will actually help in making a Web Page or is their a manual for this Notetab.I would apprecaite your help in this matter and I thank you in advance.Roger

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
        Hi Roger,

        >I would like to know if this Notetab will actually help
        >in making a Web Page

        Certainly. There are many Clipbooks available at: http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm
        to insert tags around text, to edit html files, ftp files
        (via other software like Ws_Ftp or Windows ftp) and all
        kinds of things - way to much to get into! web page building
        has never been easier in my opinion and with more power than
        any html editor than I know of.

        See my Note Page Maker at the link below.

        >or is their a manual for this Notetab.

        Last I heard there is one in the making. :)

        There are other help tools available as well. Try Granny's
        $5.00 Introduction to Clip Programming. Last time I visited
        she was at:

        http://www.freedom.n-i.com/notetab/

        Happy NoteTabbin',
        Jody Adair