[NTB] Re: Postie

  • Nicole Simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 1999
      Michael a.k.a. OIK wrote:
      > I have noticed quite a few clips that refer to a program called postie,
      > and I was wondering where I can get it and such.

      Try http://www.infradig.com/ipostie.html

      I have two simple clips to write mails which can be send out with postie
      directly if you have always a connection to your mailserver (just a
      generate mail and sendmail).

      On the other hand: you can use postie for sending pregenerated 'massmails',
      I have several postings I do with this several times a month.

      (look at the other tools at the server, they are nice)
      Nicole

      --
      Dust Puppy: »Well. It is a long story ...
      but every saga has a beginning.«