[NTB] Re: Clicking on a link in NoteTab

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 17 7:16 PM
      Hi Wild,

      >How do you get it to work? I have always had to right-
      >click and select the open URL command. Double clicking
      >never works. What am I doing wrong?

      Try holding down the Ctrl key when you click it.

      www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab
      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab

      Most likely that will work. If you do not want to hold the
      key down then go to Tools on the menubar and select "Quick
      Open Links." There is a nag doing it that way, but I don't
      run into it too often. That is selecting someting and right
      clicking when moving the mouse quick the long link open box
      pops up. This is even more so true when the selection is on
      line one. I do not think it is a bug, but just me moving to
      quickly.

      Happy NoteTabbin',
      Jody Adair

      The NoteTabbers' Assistant Page