[NTB] NoteTab Pro 4.6 (Public Beta #6)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 1999
      Hi all,

      I have just uploaded NoteTab Pro beta #6. Sorry for the delay. Problems
      with illness in the Fookes family.

      I have extended the beta period to 21 days. The main changes apply to the
      "show nonprinting text". You'll find the details in the WhatsNew.txt file.
      You can download it from the following link...

      NoteTab Pro (size 878'686 bytes):
      http://www.notetab.ch/temp/ntp46-6.zip

      I hope to release version 4.6 soon, so please inform me ASAP if you think
      you have found a bug.

      Reminder:
      Please note that this is a date-limited beta version. Do not distribute it
      or make it available to others in any way over the Internet or other
      distribution channels. Make frequent backups if you intend to use this
      program on important files. Beta testing is only recommended for
      experienced users. Clip programmers can take a look at the "Examples4.6"
      library to see some of the latest Clipbook features demonstrated. Please
      send eventual bug reports to <beta@...>.

      Feedback is most welcome.

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes