[NTB] Javascript Wizards

  • Pierre Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 1999
      Dear Friends,

      I am new to Javascript and clipbook programming, but I am convinced alrady
      that a clipbook giving wizards for simple JS routines (such as change picture
      on mouse over) is possible. I am trying to elaborate it. If someone wants to
      receive my alpha version for testing and improoving, just send me your email
      address to : pierre@.... I'll be glad to send it to you as
      attachment.

      Pierre Johnson