[NTB] Re: Inconsistency in text selection [ERROR]

  • Roger Williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 1999
      Larry Thomas wrote:

      > As you most certainly know by now the last clip I sent has a major error in
      > it. It is early morning here and I am going to go to bed. I just can't
      > think any more. I had it working perfectly, tested and everything and then
      > I "cleaned it up" to email it. I got rid of all of the extraineous stuff
      > and apparently something that was vital. I will fix it later today after I
      > get some sleep. At least that usually works for me. Sorry.

      No problem! The time difference between wherever you are and me
      in Japan meant that I've only just seen the clip--and then
      immediately afterwards, your note about the error. I had noticed
      that you were working at local time 2:30am from the time stamp on
      your mail, but thought that probably your computer clock hadn't
      been set right. So someone else works crazy hours, huh? <g>

      Roger