[NTB] Re: Wish: Option in replacebox

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 1999
      Hi Nicole,

      >- replace all in all documents
      >
      >But not the one above.

      If I am following you correctly Ni', after checking the "All
      Documents" double click in a blank area (perhaps nect to "Count
      Occurences") then
      click Replace All.

      If you don't do it, last time I checked, it will work just like
      in a single doc and only replace from the curror position in
      the focused and get all of them in the rest.

      c ya,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 1999
        Hi Nicole,

        I told you that you may have to double click in the focused doc
        when doing all documents. You do not have to. Just check "All
        Documents" and "Replace All" then at the nag screen asking you
        if you want to replace all occurrences in all documents which
        you just told it to do, press OK. It will replace all of them
        regardless of where the cursor is at. And of course there is
        the "G" option in ^!Replace so you can bypass the nag screen.

        >>- replace all in all documents
        >>
        >>But not the one above.

        Happy NoteTabbin',
        Jody Adair