[NTB] Select columnns

  • RIIVE - Fischer, Alfred
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 1999
      Hello list,

      it should be possible to select columns in NoteTab, but I don't know how? I
      am using NoteTab for a few days now. It is the tool that I was looking for
      for years. I am missing only this simple function.

      TIA
      Alfred

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Alfred Fischer
      Research International
      Grindelberg 5
      20144 Hamburg
      Germany
      Phone: +49 40 44119-177
      Fax: +49 40 44119-130
      e-mail: a.fischer@...
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 1999
        Hi Alfred,

        >it should be possible to select columns in NoteTab,
        >but I don't know how?

        On the menubar select modify/block...
        or set it up on the toolbar or shortcut menu.

        Cut Block
        Copy Block
        Paste Block
        Delete Block

        When you select the block of columns NoteTab will select from
        cursor start to where your drag your cursor to, but only take
        the action on the column width of the selection.

        If you select from the start of "select" below to the end of
        "width" the selection will look like it always does, but if
        you modify/copy...

        When you select the block of columns NoteTab will select from
        cursor start to where your drag your cursor to, but only take
        the action on the column width of the selection.

        ...you will get this when pasted:

        select the block of c
        art to where your dra
        n on the column width