[NTB] Thanks for all the info (off topic)

  • Apotome
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 1999
      Hello,

      Sorry to take your time with this off-topic post. I just wanted to say thanks
      to everyone on this list who has provided me with answers or information in the
      past. While I'm continuing to use (and of course love) NoteTab I just don't
      have enough time to sort through the volume of messages that comes with this
      list, and I will be unsubscribing shortly.

      As well, due to other projects I am now involved in I won't likely be updating
      my LeanHTML Clipbook Library. I will continue to keep it posted on the web for
      anyone that may find it useful, and as my little way of saying thanks to Eric
      for all his great work. You can always find it at:

      http://www.execulink.com/~apotome/leanhtml.htm

      Thanks again. And all the best to everyone.

      Warmest regards,
      Allan

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 1999
        Hi Allan,

        >While I'm continuing to use (and of course love) NoteTab I just
        >don't have enough time to sort through the volume of messages
        >that comes with this list, and I will be unsubscribing shortly.

        If you go to http://www.egroups.com you can set your mail options
        to read on the web and not have to unsubscribe. You can
        periodically view the posts if you want or if you have a question
        you do not have to go through the subscription process. You can
        post and reply from the web as well.

        Happy NoteTabbin',
        Jody Adair
        http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611/notetab/notetab.htm

      • Apotome
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 1999
          Hello,

          > Sorry to see you go.

          Thank you.

          > I just visited your website (nice one!)

          Thanks again.

          > and this catched my attention:
          >
          > And it will be perfectly valid. But to be complete you
          > really should include the quotation marks around the color
          > value. Something like this:
          > <FONT COLOR=#"FF0000">Text</FONT>
          >
          > I would say it has to be "#ff000" instead.

          Point well noted. That's actually just a typo in the page itself, not in the
          clipbook. I believe all the clips in LeanHTML do put the quote in the right
          location. Thanks for pointing it out. I'll change it shortly.

          Thanks,
          Allan